Monday 8 October 2012

BD.

My first time, truly broke down in front of him.



With my cold-bloodedness and me who don't normally cry easily, in front of someone else..

Ooh yes he'd must have seen all my emotions for now.
Even my ugliest moment.






Yes, I had been emotional lately.
No idea why, maybe it's because I take it too seriously.
Maybe it's because I cared too much.
Maybe it's because ..
It was important to me.



Or maybe because of him that I start to turn into an emotional girl? Hmm xD











When you really mind and feel, perhaps that's because you truly care.
What really, really matters is when the person wouldnt even bother to care to feel anymore.







他带来的安慰 :'))
The words he said,
The things that he had done..


I'll never forget that .
06102012 :'))

No comments:

Post a Comment