Monday 18 March 2013

Birthday boy.

17.3.2013
Turned out to be the best day ever, with my plans all going well, although I really thought I screwed up quite a few parts ;/

Managed to get the main movie cravings done over the weekends, including on the day.
Booked the restaurant, got the present (been running around to many different places alone), got the surprise birthday card (few places just to get the perfect paper and envelope) and  cou-cher done (it's my first attempt to make my very own card without any drawings cause it will look like some 3 year old kid's work!)-- Yes, I'm totally opposite of him, where he is so artistically talented: Handcrafts, art works, drawings, ideas... Name it.


He thought that it would be as any other day- movie, dinner, a surprise card and that's it.. But yeah I got him all caught up- with surprise birthday cake (me running over to the next door to get yummy slice of cake), and also the eleventh-hour present giving..





It was a beautiful evening.
And I even got all hyped up for the day, having nights and nights filled with thoughts, even when all is done.. Just keep worrying if the plan would be blown off by some carelessness or some unforeseen circumstances..

Even on the exact day, I just can't put myself to sleep, and feeling all hyper and happy just like my own birthday!
Felt like those surprises are like me who are experiencing it too XD



Guess it's his first memorable birthday, cause he takes his birthday lightly- Just a day to give thanks to his mum for bearing him.







Ooh well,
Happy birthday, love.








No comments:

Post a Comment