Saturday 21 July 2012

Days.

Days and days
Ever since that day




He and his guts
Me and my shy-ness






But as days goes by
We start to break down walls and barriers


As days goes by
We grew closer






1 steps, 2 steps, 3 steps..
Steps like this pull the distance closer





"I feel so close to you right now
It's a force field "














You gave me the secure that no one has ever gave
You protect me and concern so much like no one ever does
You make me not to worry in every little single thing
You and your honesty and straight-forward ness
Never fail to keep me doubtless
Despite the fact that I always downcast myself
You never fail to keep me safe and protect me by your side
You give in and tried so much
To pull us closer

















And I too, shall make you feel the same
















The road ahead will be rough and tough,
But I believe,
If there's strong and firm faith and trust between us,
I believe it can overcome everything.










缺点多得很得我
对我有好感的你


"谢谢你喜欢我"
让我感到无次的安慰
带给我安全感

No comments:

Post a Comment