Thursday 2 August 2012

010812.

Out of randomness, I changed the plan.
The origin plan, First stop, Paradigm Mall - Spiderman 2D.
My second round tho, but with the person whom I really wanna watch with.
It was a whole lot of new experience, although it's the same movie playing over the screen .
With a different person :)




Yeap, After watching the second time of Spiderman (And two rounds of batman) , im gonna go with the rest that Batman has the best storyline ever, with good director from the movie start with an I ? Inspections? The movie which I like a maze? RAWRRR suddenly couldn't recall that name ;X





But at the same time, I agree with his standpoint that spiderman started off with nothing, from zero to something.
(Batman started off with a good family background, wealthy family if I'm not mistaken- didn't catch the old movies)

And also batman uses alot alot alot of technologies? Like .. The motorbike that can turn 360 degrees.. The cool craft..
Whereas spiderman only uses the Spiderweb ?


Spiderman has a good strt off this time too, from nothing to something. And I definitely prefer this latest version of spiderman rather than the old one !






Back to the storyline,
Went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch, although I just had it last Friday ;DD














Then, changed the origin plan, to 1 Utama !
Just because I don't wanna reach home late ;X been going out alot lately ..



No nice movie and ended up choosing bak kut Teh .______.
It's a local movieee and it was the lamest ever !
Makes no sense ;X
Don't ever watch that !























And because of that, it was an unforgettable one.
First time ...
Out of randomness, out of curiosity ;P













Sweet serendipity.

No comments:

Post a Comment