Wednesday 15 August 2012

17 years.


" I still don't know how to give you solution for this ... "





She knows me well :'))









Same place, similar timing, same lunch; two days in a row, one in front and one behind it.

But this time, more than 2 hours chat.






Lunch, shopping, haircut, shopping, drinks, movie and nugget movie snack.

This pretty sums up our long awaited hangout.







Simple day like this but keeps my mind active much that I just refuse to sleep.
Just so awesome.
Although I gotta wake up in another early morning , but I just somehow refuse to close my eyes..
Just thinking about the day.



Maybe, I should just talk my heart out before any conflicts may occur in future.











Thanks for listening every word that I've got to say, even complaining or asking for opinion about my new hairstyle
Thanks for being there for me, as always
Thanks for hearing things out, when I actually need a listening ear
Thanks for the meal
And..
Thanks for the awesome day :'))





Love you to bits.













And now I shall sleep! Nights <3

No comments:

Post a Comment