Sunday 30 September 2012

.

The after effect.
And I'm all worried.




Worries.
Ponders.
I know that doesn't bring things anywhere,
Because by thinking and pondering,
Things are just at your perspective and your imagination
Guessing what would happen next



None of it are happening
Perhaps, yet to.











Are these all, just a dream?
I'm really worried here.



Not the midnight mood swings or what not,
But it has bother me much this week
Especially after that incident.














What's happening next,
Will I wake up one day,
Finding that these are all about to end?


Will I wake up one day,
Finding that these are just dreams?




Or will I even wake up,
When I found the full stop of it..






























By then,
My limits will proof me.

No comments:

Post a Comment