Thursday 27 September 2012

Hole.

The moment i saw that sentence...
It feels like the end of the world.







Our first time, going thru this "hardship".
It will not be easy, especially when you are the one who received words after words, lines after lines, sentence after sentence,
When you totally understood how the other party is feeling
And you'll totally react like what he did.

Or even, maybe, much worse reactions.




Those words, are carved in my heart.
I don't think for a blur and forgetful person can forget that.




No, I don't blame at all,
Because I totally understood what it feels like,
And I know if this happens on me instead,
It feels so super duper like the end of the world,

Although I'm already feeling it on that moment..
Just , it would feel, so much more nearer like the next minute or second the world would fall or collapse.



It was a bad morning to start of,
And it was a nightmare for the rest of the day.








For once, I could not uphold myself well for the whole day,
Even just by walking,
It feels more like dragging a dead body around
Like the soul is no where to be found.

So hard to even draw a smile.
Hardest attempt ever.


Hardest attempt to keep my soul alive.
No matter what he does.
It's all, past tense.



Just like, the moment you fell down,
All the pain attacks you,
And although that painful moment has past,
The scars and wounds left behind,
Leaves so much pain,
Whether physically or mentally.






It leaves a deep hole for both of us.
I know I should continue on with it ,
With him totally agreeing,
But the other part of me is ripping off,
Pleading me to stop.


Whats the point of moving on your steps,
When something is pulling you back
Attempting to turn away...






So please, please June, tell me what should you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment